New Knife.

sinbadpaul

During Dutchunts visit in April, i managed to take a chunk out of the blade on my go to knife,

Ive finally got round to ordering another, and they now come with an orange handle, so hopefully i should have it for a while.

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xft1/v/t1.0-9/11825869_1883088425250116_5804756132006077746_n.jpg?oh=37228d5afbcc2adfc31ef4096bf72fac&oe=567FC959

I might come over and see if we can break this one! Lol

I bought a little Havalon knife with a bright pink handle, looks odd, but haven't lost it yet!!

Cheers Paul!

Dutchy

• Like 2

Please feel free to use it to carve up what is left of the Aussie Cricket team.

Whistler

I think we are all breathing a sigh of relief over here whistler, someone has hit the self destruct button for sure in your squad mate. LOL

During Dutchunts visit in April, i managed to take a chunk out of the blade on my go to knife,

Ive finally got round to ordering another, and they now come with an orange handle, so hopefully i should have it for a while.

Looks like a sturdy, comfortable unit, Paul.
  • Like 1

Got home saturday to find the new knife had arrived, really pleased with the feel and balance. :thumbsu:

New Fox knife

yep used it for the gralloch and later for skinning it DH, worked a treat mate, Nearly lost it though, i left it stuck in the ground and had to go back with the torch after i had hauled the carcass back to the old barn.

it still shaved the hairs off my arm after i had finished so well pleased with it.

Legend??? more like idiot Dutchy, LOL. I have got to be the worlds worst at keeping knives, My collection is scattered across England/ Ireland and Europe, stuck in trees in some god forsaken places. LOL.

went to hone it on my stone the other day and the dog jumped up and i dropped and broke the stone need a new one now, probably get a combined fine/coarse stone, just need to decide on the grades before i order it..

Here's a hint for you, you crazy Pom: try putting the stupid things back in their sheaths instead of the dirt or in trees!

HaHa Duncs, But you never put a knife back in a leather sheaf with blood on it mate. I have tried to do a check list on completion of each gralloch to ensure i have everything, but still manage to put the knife down somewhere safe F**kwit that i am .

No thats the problem Duncs, it is either stuck in a tree or the ground, and on the odd occasion left in the chest cavity.LOL