Got a day backpack.

Thought I better get a pack to take a few things with me.

Mainly I was after a camel pack so I would have water , but one thing I have learnt is you end up putting more stuff just becoz you can. I'm back to bare essentials now.

Water. Back up binos. Stanley knife with disposable blades. Torch . Few extra bullets.

20161016_165201.thumb.jpg.b7c7263b0b0f6b

From the LGS.

I just got it to put the water in but it dosent even fit out the hole. Zippers are a bit noisey.

Any ideas on how to work this? Am I ment to cut my own hole in the blue rubber bit? (Mouthpiece )

20161016_165205.thumb.jpg.35cd48ff64d9c8

Rifle slings swivels keep coming undone ones now broken. Rifle got a good whack on the ground too, haven't shot it since, hope its still sighted in.

LGS only stocks these.20161207_183655.thumb.jpg.9b6a9e422ae337

I got two more, might put tape on the new ones to stop coming undone.

HS

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Thanks, thought I would have to slit it, thought they'd come ready to go but I guess you can make it to suit.
Blue is not a colour I like in the bush so I hide it in my pocket. Very handy if your sitting and waiting and feel that tickle in the back of your throat, subdues that cough.

Ment to be good swivels but I find they slowly undue when I'm walking somehow. Might just put some black electrical tape on the new ones.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

• Like 1

HS, those studs n shit are ok,  just gota sus em now n then, but im always lookin at my rifle when stalkin slow, or sitting,  one of my twisty bits broke off so can be depressed at any time, no dramas yet... they have to be wound out pretty far to allow the pin to come free.

One good thing about being a woman is you don't necessarily need a rifle sling. This may sound funny but I carry my rifle on my hip.

sorry, that didn't really contribute anything useful to your post but at least the sling can't break on me. Maybe grow some hips? ?

On ‎4‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 9:44 AM, MilesL said:

Why do you carry spare binos?

Not much in my pack, they are a different mag, one pair works better in low light. they  are vital to the way I hunt, so just back up.

On ‎4‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 5:02 PM, Farmgirl said:

One good thing about being a woman is you don't necessarily need a rifle sling. This may sound funny but I carry my rifle on my hip.

sorry, that didn't really contribute anything useful to your post but at least the sling can't break on me. Maybe grow some hips? ?

My hips are pretty big already:D.

Walking I'll sling my rifle, stalking I'll carry it.

A sling can be handy if you know how to use it to steady your aim.