G'day from - NSW

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

From Sydney, and love hunting bacon!! :-)

G'day,

Been hunting since i was 10 for the past 19 years...moved to Sydney from Newcastle a few years ago to rise up the job ladder...

Have more free time now so getting out more again!

Just got my R Class so looking forward to getting out on all that public land, thanks to the Game guys!!

Would love to meet up with someone around my age to head out for a few trips. PM me if you are keen.

Cheers,

Gav

G Day All

Names Anthony im from Western Sydney, Hunt State Forests due to properties i had getting sold to peeps who aint shooter friendly.stuff happens i guess.

not too fussed just like getting out there with my bros and mates.

cheers

Anthony

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

OB from the Hills district of Sydney.

Have a Stirling Model 14 .22 I got in the early 80's when I was 14.

Inhereted a 1919 Mauser 98 in .243 when my grandafther passed away. Also have a 1943 Lithgow SMLE in .303/.25 that was originally used by my Great Uncle in the RAAF in northern Australia & PNG in WWII.

More recently managed to score a Remington 788 in .222 at a bargain price from a friend. Very recently acquired a Tikka T3 Varmit in .308.

R licence holder & starting to get in to the forests. Looking for pigs & goats - after ferals rather than trophys.

Cheers

OB

OB from the Hills district of Sydney.

Have a Stirling Model 14 .22 I got in the early 80's when I was 14.

Inhereted a 1919 Mauser 98 in .243 when my grandafther passed away. Also have a 1943 Lithgow SMLE in .303/.25 that was originally used by my Great Uncle in the RAAF in northern Australia & PNG in WWII.

More recently managed to score a Remington 788 in .222 at a bargain price from a friend. Very recently acquired a Tikka T3 Varmit in .308.

R licence holder & starting to get in to the forests. Looking for pigs & goats - after ferals rather than trophys.

Cheers

OB

HOWS THE R LICENCE GOING ,I AM THINKING OF GETTING IT.HOW DO YOU GO FOR BOOKING A SHOOT?

gday NSW shooters :P,

New to the whole hunting scene, north shore fela, looks like ill be using the old gun abit more now since heading into the army.

Looking around for a for good hunting locations to go to. Jumped in this board hopefully my eyes will be widend. Might even bother with getting my R-license just need to see what the prerequisites are...

Cheers