Mossy Oak 3d Cabelas Camo 3 Piece Suit

mickgibbo

My new Cabelas 3D mossy oak just arrived. Heaps better than I was expecting, very quiet and not to hot. They are material underneath not mesh so they will be pretty sturdy.

Mick,

Good pick up.

The Mesh one's (dependng on the Mesh) are very strong or at least the one's I had made were.

I am not a great fan of the Material one's as you get too damn hot in them - no air flow

- so it will be interesting to see how you go and what you think.

After ten days in a b/berry area Woody`s (bowhunter) mesh leaf suit looked decidedly ragged around the legs...it must have been a pain going through the heavy berries.

You will be right down here Gibbo...make sure you take the rack for Balty,....... I WANT THAT SLAB

After ten days in a b/berry area Woody`s (bowhunter) mesh leaf suit looked decidedly ragged around the legs...it must have been a pain going through the heavy berries.

Yep, some of the Mesh suits were crap - that's why we made the Mesh a lot stronger (thicker).

No one complained and all said they were good quality.

hey mate this is a little bit old but i realy am looking to get some of this stuff where do i get it from and how much will it cost me and dose this stuff make a sound when you walk????

anyone that no a bit about it PM me please???

cheers bill....