Good Online Knife Store?

darrenm

Hi all. I,m looking for a good fixed blade knife and just wondering if anyone can suggest a reputable dealer. Probably in the states. Deadwood knives and knifecenter.com are both good by the way if anyone else is looking. Thanks for any help.

Cheers, Darren.

Guest bigfellascott

Mate I would have a look for some of the hand made ones hear in Aus, there are a few guys on the forum from memory that make knives and the prices are very good, and you get something that is custom made and something to cherish for life, not some mass produced bit of crap from China! that will fall apart as soon as you go to use it.

My wife got me a Kanetsune Kari from Knifecenter.com I think, bit of a wait for the knife as it was on backorder, amd it was quite expensive, but it's a hell of a knife! Search Youtube and check out the German dude doing his little demonstration with one, cuts timber and phone books and stuff... Couldn't bring myself to do the same with mine, but you can see it's a very tough and quality knife... (Looks just a little impressive too...)

thats a nice looking knife mate, i see its made in seki, japan

a very good choice for quality knife steel :)

Thanks for all the replies, i've ordered one from an ebay store in the states. $82 delivered for a gerber with top quality steel s30v blade. All reviews rave about it so i can't wait. Its the freeman stag (1832).

Cheers, darren.

this whoul have to be the best inernet site for

everything hunting

theres photos of everything and prices check it out

if i ever forget what something looks like or the prices i go to this site & im from qld

and this is a sydney site.

http://www.bankstowngunshop.com.au/products/category_list/DLNUTYMU

tell me what u reckon mate :thumbsu: