Solar Power Snake Repeller

optic

I sent the dog collar off for a service, due to its not behaving.

Turns out it had the wrong charger which had blown up the batteries. (Still have not forgot you George.)

It returned with a pamphlet about Snake Repellers.

A pack of 2 on special for $98.00 and each covers 30 mtrs dia. Normally $150.00 a pair.

If you have had a problem or have small kids might be worth looking at these things.

www.animaltrainingsystems.com.au

This bloke is the man to talk to if you have a training collar problem.

He is the only DT Systems service man in OZ.

Great to deal with, and my turn around time was under a week.

Based in QLD. Which also means he is an Ozzie dealer.

The Snake repellers send out vibrations through the ground.

If your interested, look them up.

Saw these at Whittlesea market a while back. Dont know if the stall is still there, usually on a monday.

these snake repellents don't work, snake catcher I know has put multiple snakes on working repellents and it doesn't even affect the snake had a video of him putting a tiger snake on a working repellent and the tiger just sat there

Have them and they work,

Bought 2 at the local hardware for $100.

Then bought another 8 for $100 of egay

The egay ones don't seem to vibrate the same

Have them around the house but only near doors

Haven't had a snake in the house since or near the house

But a 3m carpet snake gets close at times but tends to stay in the trees

Trust you Duncs.

BTW mate i did your trick the other night.

I cracked the sh!ts and decided to sleep on the couch.

Bloody hell what a mistake.

Mum texing daughter bloody daughter texing mum, for an hour.

Then mum, knowing that i was next to the house phone she started ringing me. 4 times.

So here i am between the 2 texing each other and beside the phone.

Its sounded like a poker machine palace.

In the end i gave in and went to bed, and got some peace.

Now im in the market for a Shelia replant.

My cousin bought 2of these after seeing a big fat tiger coming and going from under her house,the snake loved it ,coiling up around the solar panel for a warm.a 410 reseller might have worked better

My old lady recently got 8 of these for around her house after they came home to find a metre long brown snake in their hallway. I hope they work as she spent about 900$ on them. They make an annoying beep every 10 seconds which is a pain in the ass if your sitting outside.

The theory behind them makes sense. Snakes pick up vibrations through the ground and these supposedly give out a certain vibration that's meant to deter them. Surely there has to have been some research and findings behind them?

Hey Duncs from what I can see on YouTube the snake catchers don't like them and think they're useless. But that could possibly be because they could put them out of work! Reading comments on YouTube from users most have said that if set up correctly they've gone from seeing snakes around their houses regularly to not seeing any. I'm sure there's lots of cheap imports on be market too, and this could be half the problem.

A direct quote from him:

I have to say I am a bit sceptical about how well they work. A hunting property I visit regularly have a number around the main house and the dog yard but every summer they catch a few semi juvenile browns around the house. The most effective method I have found it that black fruit netting, the only downside is the snake usually dies.

You may be onto something there Nick about different brands.

I think your right Nick.

We all know the Chinese will try and copy anything. As do others.

In this case i would be going for brand names.

Weather these things work or not is up to the individual using them.

Im bloody sure if i was a snake catcher, i would be telling every one they dont work.