G'day from - NSW

Hi people,im only new to this hunting scene but i am totally loving it,i was introduced to pig hunting via my brother since then i cant seem to get enough of it. we live in ACT and at the moment finding going out for a hunt a bit hard cause i get us all bogged. would love to chat and learn more about the sport. have a good one

hi there people.. pretty new to all this.. went hunting once and the first thing i did when i got back was apply for my license.. got it today and now im ready to do it all again.. im 29 from sydney..lookin for good properties and /or young guys that wanna go for hunting trips..., seee ya

Hi I havent hunted for years and my dad has asked me to get my licence and start hunting again with him.

Wow how the rules have changed.

I am in the process of getting my licence and then my R licence. I guess I will be asking a lot of questions in the future

Good Hunting guys and gals

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

Hey,

Lawrence here, i'm keen to join the aushunt forum. Been hunting with dogs for a while now, good stuff.

Cheers