G'day from - NSW

Hi guy's im a newby to the forum, just after some advice and a general chat, im moving to Katherine in January so im gearing up for some buff and pig shootin..... i normally hunt with a High Country Archery "Sidewinder" but im moving up to a remmington 7600 in .308 very soon.

Straight Arrows and speedy bullets

Cheers Keen as Mustard

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.G'day every one,i live in nsw and i enjoy all aspects of hunting.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

What Can I say......G'Day.........................................................................

........ I'm from NSW and I love to hunt(All Aspects). AusHunt would have to be one of the best forum sites in the world.

Thanks

Sambo744

G'day..

I'm Samantha, I live near Goulburn, I've travelled around NSW & QLD, love to hunt, camp and be in the bush.

Lookin to make some new mates, and hopefully some of them will go for a hunt with me.

woobly.boots@hotmail.com if anyone wants to contact me...

Cheers

HI everyone, I love the outdoors and am just getting back in to it all. I've done a lot of rifle and pistol shooting but my main exploits these days is the odd bit of vermin control and food for myself.

Hope to see y'all around.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

g'day im form tamworth north west nsw im 22 and been shooting for about 5 years i came form oberon near bathurst and moved to tamworth a year ago have shooting in nundle state forest with no luck