G'day from - NSW

gday all,

I'm from Tumut, NSW. Just getting back into shooting after living in Sydney for the last 6 years. I have 2 rifles, a shotgun, and I'm just about to buy a new 17HMR when I get my permit to purchase through...

cheers

shane

Greetings

My name is Morry and live in Sydney and have been out of the hunting scene for a few years. Been raising kids and doing a bit od clay target shooting. Just bought a second hand 22 and looking forward to rolling a few bunnies up around the orange area.

Cheers

G'day guys and girls,

The names Jacob and I'm 21 years old living about 10mins out of Canberra.

I mainly hunt pigs around here but have also been on 2 roo drives. I'm only

new to the sport and I'm getting my first pig dog tomorrow from a mate. Hes

a 4.5 year old Foxhound/Staghound cross.

I look forward to chatting with you.

Cheers,

Jacob

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

Hello all me mates call me Scooter & I'm just getting back into shooting I have 2 properties to shoot on 1 is 1600 acrs at Nowndoc & the other is 2000 acrs at Yarrawich. I have 2 permits to aquire in and Im thinking about getting a 22 & a 243 to cover every thing I need on these 2 properties but am open to suggestions.

Cheers

Scooter

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

JUST SAYIN G-DAY HOPE YOU ALL HAD A WONDERFUL X-MAS

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

hay every one

G'day all

I'm Jono from Western sydney.

I started shooting when I was 12 at SSAA St. Marys branch, Junior Development squad, Great times and learning were had there.

I still do the occasional target shooting, But I have just started a Mechanical fitters apprenticeship with shell oil.

I do most of my hunting at propertys out west, Family one at orange and the SSAA owned 'Tilterwiera' Station.

I enjoy hunting rabbits, goats, foxes, pigs.. anything really.

I enjoy anything to do with the outdoors pretty much, Fourwheel driving, Fishing, Hunting, Camping..

Just to name a few.

So thats about it

'Good hunting to all'