G'day from - NSW

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

Hi Fellow Members,

I live in the Hawkesbury Shire and I am just getting back into hunting after a lot of years away from it. Took up full bore target shooting about 2 years ago and love it. Just acquired a Weatherby Fibreguard in .243 and hope to get out and use it soon.

Rgds

Hi my name is Lisa. I'm just wandering if anyone can help me? My dog went missing on Saturday 12th January 2008 from Wallacia (in between Penrith, St Marys and Campbelltown areas) he was seen being lured into a green VB Holden Commodore. Apparantly the people that took me were seen to be saying "I don't care, he's not my dog, but I want him".

Obviously, I'm a mess as is my husband. He is a male Bull Arab X Mastiff. I don't think the people that took him knew what he was, buy might try to palm him off to someone in the hunting game.

Important: He is not a hunting dog. We have had him from a pup and he's never been out hunting.

If anyone is approached by people trying to palm him off, I'm wondering if you could help by playing along and getting in contact with me.

I'm very new to the forum thing, and haven't as yet worked out how to post a photo of him. But if anyone needs any further information, you can contact me by email on lisakilleen@bigpond.com

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi my name is Lisa. I'm just wandering if anyone can help me? My dog went missing on Saturday 12th January 2008 from Wallacia (in between Penrith, St Marys and Campbelltown areas) he was seen being lured into a green VB Holden Commodore. Apparantly the people that took me were seen to be saying "I don't care, he's not my dog, but I want him".

Obviously, I'm a mess as is my husband. He is a male Bull Arab X Mastiff. I don't think the people that took him knew what he was, buy might try to palm him off to someone in the hunting game.

Important: He is not a hunting dog. We have had him from a pup and he's never been out hunting.

If anyone is approached by people trying to palm him off, I'm wondering if you could help by playing along and getting in contact with me.

I'm very new to the forum thing, and haven't as yet worked out how to post a photo of him. But if anyone needs any further information, you can contact me by email on lisakilleen@bigpond.com

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by mozza

Hi guys

I'm a new member, me names Andre and i live in inner-west Sydney. I enjoy hunting and fishing and have a property in Cooma NSW. Currently enjoying the benefits of last months rain, its amazing how everything springs back to life after some good fall. Well hope everyone has an enjoyable new year and happy huntin..

Swagman.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

Yeah Yeah - Have to do it so I'm here.

Bin bow hunting for just short of 30 yrs and rifle shooting for just on 20 all on the east coast of Oz.

Logging on to a forum and booking online hunting seems pretty wierd to me but it seems to work.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

gday. been out of the hunting game for afew years trying toget back into it. loved hunting pigs with dogs but havin trouble catching (finding) anypigs with pups under 1year . live down on vic/nsw boarder near Echuca.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.