G'day from - NSW

G'day,

I live on the central coast of NSW. I have been fortunate enough to spend a great deal of time in the Quirind area just south of Tamworth growing up and still do now 36 years on with friends living in the area on properties. Unfortunately with work and family commitments I don't get up there enough, but when we do I spend the days camping, 4wding and shooting. Shooting is mainly to assist the local farmers with vermin control, ferral goats, foxes and occasionally pigs for dog meat.

Just a little bit about myself.

The hunting is a bonus ontop of the isolation of being in the bush.

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

G'day All,

Living at Badgerys Creek, in my 60's hunted from early days on far South Coast then all over NSW (including Willow Tree and Quirindi).

Hunted Red & Sika deer, Chamois & goat in NZ late 60'' thru 70's. Returning after a long absence hunting deer in NSW and Vic currently.

ptarlo.

G'day everyone!

I am returning to the shooting sports after some years of being out of the game.

I enjoy good relations with several local farmers out my way, so no probs getting permission to shoot on those properties.

I am feeling a bit rusty and out of condition, but my marksmanship is rapidly getting back to standard now that I'm shooting at a range again.

Thanks for having me and good hunting all!

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

Hey guys, living in Sydney but originally from Vic, into cars, hunting and anything to do with the outdoors. Just getting back into it as I have been in the city and wasn't very organized. Just about to start getting into hunting a bit more seriously and reloading as well.

Beau

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.