G'day from - NSW

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

g'day all

am from the far north coast/ northern rivers aerea

currently waiting for my r licence as properties are a little hard to come by around here

camping,fishing,4x4 and hunting are my main source of relaxation

Hello from Grafton. I have been shooting targets for fun with a 22 for a few years and am interested in doing some more hunting.

hey morcon am from the aerea and am always keen to find new ppl in the aerea who hunt

Hi guys,

Always been a keen hunter, but have been limited to small game given the size of the properties i've had access to. Now i'm R-Licenses-certified, I'm keen to get out an explore some more

To me, deer stalking holds the same allure as fly fishing for trout. Something strange and mysterious about it. The latter I've done for 10+ years

Cheers, happy hunting

Andrew

Hi all,

Just getting in to hunting, keen to learn the ropes and build up some experience.

Live in Orange but looking to hunt both game and feral (small, medium and large) in the local and greater areas.

Working on getting the R-License now.

Davey

Hi my name is Rowes,

Currently applying for my NSW category b as we speak. Live on the central coast but originally from NZ where used to enjoy hunting Deer and Duck. Its been a while since i have been involved in any hunting due to kids, work and just life in general but slowly trying to get back into the hobbies i love! (mad fisherman as well)

Cheers

Rowes

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

Hi All

Jas here from Syd Blue Hills other side of Penrith. Haven't had a shot in 15 years after the girl at the time said "Get rid of the gun"...... things we do for love/####. Any way the wife said i can go and get me gun, all good. So im here to see how things have changed and whats new and cool... Look out targets, im back.

thanks

Jas

Edited by Jasta

Hey all, names Chris, used to shoot with my dad years ago when i was a kid, just applied for my licence a month back so waiting with baited breath for it to come through so i can get out there and get into it again!!

Oh and im from Coffs Harbour, will be looking forward to getting out there, hope to meet a few of you out there!

Edited by yumpet