G'day from - NSW

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

I am 36 years old and have been shooting since I was 10 years old. I enjoy going away shooting and hunt all feral animals. Currently own CZ.22, Swedish Mauser 6.5 x 55, Marlin 30/30, Weatherby 22/250 and a BSA double barrel shotgun.

gday guys my name is alex i am 16 years old i live in gosford i bow hunt well i havent been huntin yet with the bow i do target shooting with a hunting set up on my bow im reddy for a hunt i just need to meet some 1 that is willing to take me hunting yea thats all i can say about my self :rolleyes:

cheers alex

am from n z .use to hunt in nz before moving to oz.looking to get started here.have started by getting a pup now in the process of joining a club.i just want to use dogs as that was how i hunted in n z .i have five ancle biters and have lived in campbellton for thirteen years.have three nz ancle biters and two born in oz.use to have gun license in n z but do not wish to get one here.i really enjoy the imformation that the members provide and hope to see afew of yous in the future ps happy hunting

Hi, I live in central nsw, but lived in campbelltown for three years, old man still lives up there. I also dog, but never did it in the big smoke! Have fun and good luck with the pup you speak of!

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

Hi, from the Central West of NSW! My name is Matt and I'm 22, with a baby on the way....start them young out this way! I live in orange and hunt surrounding areas. I don't shoot or bowhunt, just dog with a mate, I have an 18mnth old bullarabx, but I am currenty looking for a finder, no world beater, just a solid dog that will find off the ground as we mainly walk out here anyway. Anyone interested in contacting me for a hunt should do so, I know i need to, and really look forward to bettering myself and my trusty mutt as a hunter out here and will jump at any opportunity to do so.

Cheers guys!

Hi all,

Dave here, mature shooter from Sydney just looking to get back into the 'game'. Not really sure where I'll be hunting as my previous property contacts have moved on, and recently I have only tried state forests and they have been less than fruitful.

Hoping to make some good contacts here, put together our knowledge, and share our stories.

Cheers.

hi all my name is damien im 28 im from campbelltown ive been hunting since i was 16 started with a bow back then most of my hunting is at a mates farm in Bathurst where i get to test my long range missing skills on the bunnys and the odd fox i all so shoot ipcs when i can

Welcome all newcomers.

Hi folks,

Geoff from Sydney south west.

Hunting/Shooting rabbits and foxes for a long while, also love 4wding, fishing, bushwalking, canoeing.

We have various .22s from 04 win ss to CZ2E, shot guns, .222 and recently 6.5x55.

Cheers.

Edited by wallabydog

am from n z .use to hunt in nz before moving to oz.looking to get started here.have started by getting a pup now in the process of joining a club.i just want to use dogs as that was how i hunted in n z .i have five ancle biters and have lived in campbellton for thirteen years.have three nz ancle biters and two born in oz.use to have gun license in n z but do not wish to get one here.i really enjoy the imformation that the members provide and hope to see afew of yous in the future ps happy hunting

Hey bro i'm from nz too never hunted though alot of my uncles did but i never got out there i want to get into it my brother inlaw hunts with dogs so i'll tag along and get into it, by the way my name is Shaun Hopa of gordonton any relation?

Gday,

Im from Newcastle havent done much Hunting but am really keen to get into it more. Currently doing a Enviro science degree at newey uni. I am moving to Ulan in January for work and am keen to get a .243 remington 700 for a bit of hunting out there. If anyone knows what its like down there in terms of hunting any information would be much appreciated.

Cheers,

James