G'day from - QLD

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

Hi, just looking for information on quaitly items to buy. Sick of buying junk....

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

Hi Everyone Mick Here. I live in NQ and have been hunting about 30 years now. Cant think of any type of hunting i havent done, guns, dogs, bows,throwing rocks(usually when out of ammo)I try hunt whenever work and family allows. Thats all for now, work calls!!. Mick

Hi All,

My name is Bryce, originally from Victoria, now living in Brisbane.

I had mostly hunted pigs, foxes and rabbits in Australia until last year when I went to South Africa to hunt Plains game.

It was amazing, look out for the story in other sections of this forum.

Thanks.

hi all just moved to emerald form mackay, mainly hunt with my two dogs, but have quite a few guns and am now getting into bow hunting, i have hunted everything from rabbits, foxes, sambar, scrub bulls, buff, pro roo shootin for a few years, but now concentrate on boars. cheers.