G'day from - QLD

G'day to all

I have allways been a avid crossbow hunter, but I have recently moved from W.A. to Qld where this practise seems to be frowned apon! So I have gone off & got my licence, joined the SSAA & AusHunt to do some home work on a new rifle so I can enjoy the sport until the legalities are sorted out with the crossbows.

Well I'm off to have a browse around.

Chat soon

Blue

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

Gday there all fellow hunters

My name is Scott ang come from Toogoolawah

I doalot of deer hunting round here as i am in the heart of red deer country.

My wife and I are just starting out pigging with dogs. We got couple of young dogs which are just staring to get going. We also hunt goats on same paddock where the pigs are.

Hope to hear from other Hunters and there Stories

Happy hunting Scott

good luck to you scott have been trying to find a property to hunt on with friends and sibling for a while green with envy lol carl

G'day all. Have got in to shooting about 4 years ago and just starting to get the itch ti go hunting jonied this site to get as much info as possible. I for the Ipswich area and have

- Slazenger single shot .22

- Spanish FR8 Mauser 7.62mm ( bolt action with assault rifle barel)

- Savage 12BVSS in .243

Starting to look around for properties but it is hard to find one.

good luck i have been trying to find a property for a year now i also live in ipswich area

g'day all,

G-man from brisvegas here. jumpin on the AusHunt bandwagon to make some contacts and *fingers crossed* find a place to go hunting with me ole boy. me and dad havnt been hunting together for 17 years (i was 8) cuz we moved to qld from nsw and he lost his contacts.

between us we have a tikka in .243, a .222 and a 12g.

happy hunting to those lucky ones

cheers

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

g'day guys,

my names josh, just completed the safety course, so i'll be applying for my licence when i get the certificate (hopefully sometime in the coming week). i live in brisbane and will be shooting mostly at the belmont range, but hopefully will get permission to hunt some properties for bunnies, foxes etc.