G'day from - VIC

g'day guys im new to the site and i am here so i can learn up on the fine art of how to kill some deer, whether that be with dogs or stalking. i am new to the sport and hopefully by joining the site i can learn some new skills

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

G'Day fellow hunters, I am just starting a new hunting chapter with a Compound Bow. I have been shooting rifles most of my life and am now looking for a new chellenge with a bow. Bring on the Game.

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

hi all

G day all. New to this forum. Im from the grampians area. Currently own 4 firearms. 2x .22's, 1 x shot gun and 1 x .308. Mainly go after foxes but recently been trying to find deer. The only places they are is where your not allowed to hunt.

Benny

hey guys im new to here,

im just getting into shooting and have just purchased a cz 452 american for my first gun, I havn't fired it yet but am hoping it will be a good first rifle. if any one has any feedback on this gun or anything like that i am only happy to take advice from more experienced peopele.

cheers

G'day all,

Im new here from south west VIC, ive got a 2 yr old whippet that is great on the rabbits. love my shootin, but Im hardly using the gun these days, as its just as effective letting him on to them when spot lighting.

The only problem ive got at the moment is getting him to wait, as hes bloody keen to kill one when he sees it and his usually on its tail before i get a chance to line it up.

Im hoping to learn other peoples thoughts and ideas on training methods / techniques to turn him into a more obedient rabbit dog/ all round hunter, and so i can get a chance to shoot again !.

cheers, Todd

Hi All, my name is Nelly. New to the sport. Attending the ADA Deer Hunting Weekend in Rawson, it was great. Learnt alot and made new friends. I have joined to further my knowledge and gain advise and learn from anyone and everyone. CHEERS!