G'day from - NSW

G,day all i'm from the New England area, been a keen hunter all my life, was a keen dogger for about six years, ran out of time.Tried the pro- roo game for two seasons now i just like to stalk a few deer and hunt foxes and small game in my spare time, and love it!!

am from n z .use to hunt in nz before moving to oz

in process of getting rifle etc intend to deer stalk

New England Area and odd trip back to NZ

great to see nsw forest opened up for shooting

just need national parks to open up with block systems as well

cheers :D

Hi all i live on the northern beaches and have just started hunting like goin after pigs and deer would appreciate any tips or advice anyone can give me including some good locations if ur feeling generous

G'day all

My names David, I live in the Hunter Valley NSW and have been hunting with firearms and bows for about 15year. My favourite form of hunting is chasing pigs with my shotgun. I also love fishing and 4WD'ing.

Looks like a great site and I’m sure I can learn heaps. :)

Hello all, bit of a long one this i'm afraid! please bare with me folks!!!

Hope your all well? A brief bit about myself!!!

My name is Johnny Muston from the UK (24 years of age) i work in the guntrade managing a gunshop named R&K Stockcraft

I'm a keen rifle shooter and have been since i was big enough to hold a gun, Foxing is my passion nowadays and somewhat of a necessitiy as i work as a part time keeper on a pheasant shoot during my spare time.

The reason i'm posting on this site, is 1 because it looks bloody good, 2 it looks very busy and 3 i might be able to find a bit of help from your goodselves!!!

I'm currently sitting in an internet cafe in Singapore!!! odd you may think i shall explain further,,,,,,

This year my boss has been kind enough to give me the year off work to travel the world which i am currently in the process of doing. I'm on my way to Australia this evening flying into Cairns.

I'm planning on sticking around in Australia for the next 7 months with the intention of picking up work hopefully in the guntrade. This brings me onto my first pleee for help!!! If any of you out there are aware of any of your local gunshops that are after, or could do with some part time work of any description, if you could get back to me and let me know that would be massively apperciated.

Secondly, if at all possible i was looking to try and find a good soul that might be able to give me the oppertunity to come out and see a bit of Ozzie shooting at some stage.. I would'nt be wanting to shoot i know how important it is to get the job done when it comes to vermin espeically foxing, i certainly would'nt let any old Tom Bob or Harry come and start shooting at foxes on my land without knowing whether or not he could hit a cow's arse with a spade first! I'ts really the experience i'm after to see how you guys go about things in Australia.

Thanks for taking the time to read this message, any response would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks indeed again

Johnny Muston

Edited by Johnny Muston

Hi

I am a medical student from Germany and I am doing a two month clinical elective in Sydney (Hornsby Hospital).

I am hunting in Germany and I realy would like to see how you guys hunt in OZ. So if possible I would like to join one of you guys when he's on hunt. Please tell me if you or a friend of yours is going to hunt near by Sydney and if he does not mind if I come along with him.

Thanks a lot, Simon

Hi!

This is just to say G'day. We have nine Dane/Wolfhound/Bull Arab puppies 6 weeks old on Sun 24 June 2007. We are giving them away wormed, not vaccinated, all have beautiful natures and there is a very large variation in colouring. Both parents are available to meet in Orange area.

Don't hesitate to get in contact with us!

Matt

Edited by Matt G

gday im mitch,

im a young hunter (17) and hunt around Goulburn NSW on many local properties. i enjoy the sport weather it be sniping a few rabbits or hunting some ferals or deer i enjoy the challenge, i hunt reguarly at least every 2nd weekend.

Aushunts a top site!!!

cheers