G'day from - NSW

howdy all,

i live just outside wollongong, i hunt pigs with dogs and guns (rarely at the same time) i bow hunt the local deer population down here and shoot small game just to pass the time.

just got my R licence and look forward to hitting some of the public land offered by this fantstic game council scheme.

see yas out there

Haze

Getting back in the game.

Hi,

I live on acreage near Canberra and decided it's time to buy a gun to keep the snake, rat and rabbit population at bay. My 13 year old son is also showing an interest.

I had a handgun licence years ago for security work but let it lapse.

I'm sure we can both make use of this site.

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

Hi. I've moved to Sydney from NZ, hoping to bring my rifles with me and looking for advice and later on, people to go hunting with.

I shoot with an Anschutz 1451 .22 on the range and recently took ownership of a 1422 Monte Carlo .22 which was my fathers rifle. Sadly I shoot left shoulder and the rifle is set for righties, but I'm learning to deal with it.

For game I shoot with a BRNO CZ .308. I'm not big on "exotic" rounds and find the .308 has the assurity of the punch and knockdown that I like to know I have after an unfortunate experience with a 22-250 and a Fallow deer.

I've shot a bit with .243 Savage and .22 Magnum as well.

I've also got a Mauser Mod 107 and an old side by side 12 gauge.

It'd be nice to meet people for a range shoot around Sydney - maybe someone keen to help me bag my first Drop Bear as well - I've heard they're good eating :lol:

g,day from sydney

being doing target shooting on and off for a few years tried some hunting and loved it now looking for some propertys to do some pest control and sharpen hunting skills.roo,s rabbits,foxes,deer and pigs its all good.

got a good cz .22,marlin 30-30 and just bought a new mossberg .270 looking forward to taking that out.

G'day all,

Have been hunting all my life but not as much as I'd like. I live on the North Shore of Sydney and try to get out with my brother and dad when I can. Stumbled across this site courtesy of an email from the hunting club I'm a member of.

Looking forward to meeting you blokes.

Blue270