G'day from - NSW

hey all,

obviously new to this site, and a good one at that.. lots of info and a great way to start out hunting here in aussie..

I grew up in new zealand hunting and fishing for most of it, have been here in nsw for 10 years and have decided to get back into hunting, i miss it terribly..

currently going through the process of getting firearms and r licence, plan on getting a few of my guns sent over from nz, wish me luck..

Andrew

Hi all,

I live in Sydney. I took up this sport to give company to my uncle who is a keen hunter but lost all his hunting friends due to age or other circumstances. He is 70+ and his last hunt was 20 years ago.

Now that I have sorted out all the legalities and equipment purchase I am working on the more difficult issue, issue of finding adequate place to hunt, possible good advices and possible joining another hunting group.

Cheers,

Louie

G'day fellow hunter's.

I am thirty eight years old, did twelve years operating in the Army, as well as Co-ordinating & deliveries. I live at the Putty on 255 ac, & do most of my hunting at home. My pig hunting experience started seriously when I was seven years old with my father, who was a single parent . From these thirty one years & hopefully more to come , I have learnt a lot when it comes to breeding and training dogs.

My fav firearms are my 308, 243, & 12g with SSG.. Luv the bellow of my 308 echo through the bush as another old warrior bites the dust.

Anyway, will leave it there for now, take care & happy hunting.

Hi guys

Names Mitch, I'm from the central coast. I've been a member on here for a while but haven't been active for a long time and it seems I need the 1 post again to activate the whole forum.

Its time I jump in and contribute