G'day from - QLD

Whoo Hoo, I can post, thanks Admin, thought it was me being an IT Gumby. Me, Live in Brisbane, ex Corps of Signals, hooked on Steyrs, Awaiting a SSG04A1 in 300 win Mag, so may be seeking some info on reloading for this caliber. Have a Rem 7600 in 308, Steyr SSG04A1 in 308. Steyr Tac Elite in 308, Sig Sauer in .357sig and 9mm, have heaps of chrono data / info on .357sig using AP70/AP100 and will share now I can post....Fart

Hey ppl. I've been on this forum for a while but have been inactive for some time while travelling and working. Originally joined when I was WA and now we are settled on the Gold Coast QLD.

Transferred my rifles over from WA into my QLD licence which are .22 LR Brno CZ, Beretta/Boito 12G U/O, Mossberg 12G Rifled S/G Bolt action.

My fav would have to be my mossberg, shooting 300g hornady sabots.

New state means absolutely no farm contacts over here, so I'm keen to get to know where everything is at and start getting back into hunting.

IN WA I primarily went for rabbits, foxes, camels, donkey, goats and wild dogs.

Where I hunted in WA was light on Pigs and Deer so will be keen as mustard to score my first in QLD.

Forums can be a fantastic source of knowledge and inspiration. Hoping to find some good stuff here!

Recently got back into shooting after 15 or so years. Inherited my old man's rifles... Only range shooting so far (Belmont) but hoping to find some spots for some hunting / pest eradication around Queensland in the future.

G'Day everyone. Just stumbled across this forum while searching for info.

About me.

I'm from Toowoomba, been slowly getting into shooting when I'm able to get access to the inlaws farm.

Looking into buying my first rifle soon, will be using it for hunting deer & pig. Looking at .270, 30-06,308 or a 300 browning xbolt. Still undecided and still trying to get to fire them all.

Anyway. That's about it

Hello and Good Day to All!

Some General Information on Me...

Name: Mark
Living Area: Brisbane, Queensland
Background: New Owner, and Looking learn...
Game Hunting: Currently nothing more than a hot pizza... But hope that will change
Calibres: .17HMR .22LR .22WMR .223 .243 .208 .30-30 30-06 12G biggrin.gif

Happy Hunting to all

Hi. My names Danny. Just going through the process of obtaining a licence and firearm and trying to learn as much as possible. Finding it all extremely interesting, especially the ballistics stuff.

I'm in brisbane and work in mining.

Hi. My names Danny. Just going through the process of obtaining a licence and firearm and trying to learn as much as possible. Finding it all extremely interesting, especially the ballistics stuff.

I'm in brisbane and work in mining.

welcome Danny few experienced blokes on here can learn some stuff off. Have you checked out Belmont range in brissy?