G'day from - QLD

G'Day, I'm a bowhunter from South Queensland (at the COLD spot). Love to call foxes, sneak up on pigs and goats, and want half a chance at one of our local Fallow ASAP.

I'm 37, father of two, and addicted to bowhunting (although I just don't get to do it enough). Love cooking on the BBQ, beers with mates, a bit of woodworking and camping.

Anyway, thanks for reading

Aaron

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

G'day all,

I enjoy hunting in South East Qld , and am particularly interested in the future of hunting in this country. I also have an interest in most kinds of rifle shooting, so much so that we have bought a property here so that I can continue to do so, and also to have a go at game management. We have pigs, fallow deer and absolutely mega goats wandering about. Keen to get into any topics with other like minded hunters. Want to breed red deer also.

Hi All,

Have enjoyed hunting most feral animals at one time or another. Interested in the reloading side of things(rifle).

Shoot a bit of Metallic silouette for practice between hunting opportunities.

Hey HS300,

I hear you have this great rifle, so good you named yourself after it! How come you never use it, I haven't seen it for awhile - too big for you?

Hey HS300,

I hear you have this great rifle, so good you named yourself after it! How come you never use it, I haven't seen it for awhile - too big for you?

Can only shoot one at a time.

How many did you leave behind, the last trip we had. Hey I'm not the bloke with the muzzle brake either.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

Names Tim, and I'm a vet. I'm not here to talk about that, though. I have a cattle property in SEQ which satisfies my desire to be able to hunt whenever I want, and for my friends as well!

Hope to be able to participate in some interesting discussions.

Hey all, names Chris. I've been shooting since I was about 12 with my old man out west of st george QLD. Mainly pigs, rabbits and foxes. Havent been for a while now though but looking to get back into the sport and learning some stuff through the forum,

Cheers

Hi All,

My name is Jarrad and I'm a new shooter. I've just purchased my first firearm (Tikka .243 Hunter) and have been attending the Rockhampton SSAA range in my spare time.

I'm dead-keen to get into some hunting and camping, so I decided to take a look around this website to start to find contacts and information.

Seeyas round,

Jarrad

Guest ridge

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

G'day, I'm from Brisbane, and likecall facets of shooting. I.m particularly interested in the tech side of things. Look forward to some interesting discussions.

G'day!!! My names Elissa, 24 years old and currently living in Longreach. Oringinally from North Qld around Cairns. Three older brothers pig hunted all my life however I only started just over a year ago but am hooked now. Been hunting in the Tablelands, Weipa, Cape York and varies area's out in the west, just using good ol dogs. Am keen anytime anywhere. Drop me a line, i love hearing stories etc and learning more about hunting!!

G'Day

A semi-retired oldie returning to hunting after having hung up the guns for some years (just too much else on).

Am always keen to further the interests of shooters and hunters and abhor the controls that were introduced by John Howard et al.

Nothing like some time strolling the countryside and later sharing a campfire with good company and a red or few.

Hello, anyone.

My name is Daniel, I live in Brisbane. Im 24 been shootin since I was 12. Ive got 3 rifles and a 12g.

All are second hand. So im savin up for a nice NEW 270.

I always plan a few trips each year, after jugglin work and family.

I shoot at either st, george, dalby or tenterfield. :ph34r:

G'day all, Pete from the Brisbane valley. I did alot of hunting in NZ. I came to Au in '99 and haven't been shooting since I got here. Its become an itch that needs scratching desperately. I plan on getting my Reccy this year.

Thanks for having me.