G'day from - VIC

Hi all,

I'm from Gippsland and have Recently got into Sambar Deer hunting. Have been around it for a long time though as most of my family do it. I also love fishing for shark and snapper out of my boat.

Cheers Aaron..

G'day All,

I'm new to this whole shooting and guns thing. I'm a mad keen fisherman but have always been going to get around to getting my gun license and soem guns and have now finally got around to it, well just waiting to get my license back now after sending off all the forms.

I live in the Western Suburbs of Melbourne and will be targeting Rabbits, Foxes and Pig's to start with.

Hope to learn a few things and have soem fun along the way.

Cheers

Craig

Hey Guys, My name is Luke and l'm from Regional Victoria and currently l have my licence but dont own any guns but looking to change that soon.

I joined here to learn as much as l can about pig shooting as l am interested in trying it sometime in the future.

So if anyone has any good information or tips that would be great.

Thanks.

Luke.

Edited by Luca

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

g'day all ,heard about site from a bloke at work,so i thought i better join up and have a read up.

Hi from South West Victoria.

I have always been interested in hunting and grew up shooting a bit on the farm etc. Now at the age of 34 I am looking to get a bit more serious. I am looking forward to learning a lot from the forum. Would love to go pig hunting at some stage.

Look forward to reading your comments.

G'day fellas,

my names Tim i live in Victoria and i hunt rabbits, foxes etc. i own a marlin .22 long rifle and a fabarm 12 gauge shotgun

im looking into buying a high powered rifle for pig and deer shooting maybe a 30-06

i also own a nissan navara ute which is an absolute beast

Cheers!

G'day all,

Toby from Mount Burnett, I hunt pretty well anything that is not native but running wild, mainly Rabbits, Foxes, feral Cats, mynahs and starlings etc.

Also very interested in clay target shooting and rifle targets (.22 and Centerfire, mostly informal shoots with mates).

Just getting in to reloading for Rifles too.