G'day from - VIC

Hey people just trying to find out some phone numbers to be a roo shooter. Even trying to find some web site to point me in the right way cheers

Try www.dse.vic.gov.au they will have all the information you need about how to optain permits caliber rifles and and methods of controling Kangaroos in victoria

I think it the min caliber is .222 REM but you will need a farmer with a Roo problem to obtain a permit so you can shoot roos

Depending on the amout of problem the roos are doing to property the DSE officer will issue a certain number of tags

From Luke Williams

G'day,

Keen deer hunter, out every chance i get. Go out chasing foxes and rabbits every other weekend. My pride and joy is a Kimber Montana in 300 WSM with a Swarvoski Z6i 1.7-10x42 scope

Gday,

Keen Deer hunter from Geelong, try to get out every chance we get but work 65+ hours a week.. Any other deer hunters from the Geelong area?

Take Care, mladz

Guest drattard
Gday,

Keen Deer hunter from Geelong, try to get out every chance we get but work 65+ hours a week.. Any other deer hunters from the Geelong area?

Take Care, mladz

Hey mladz. I'm a keen deer hunter from melbourne. Are you a spearo? If not I thought you were some one else.

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

G,day girls& blokes.bowhunter from sandy creek.Cheers Mick

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

g'day from big d thanks guys looking forward to reading the forums

gday everybody, I've just found your forum while googling firearm links and hopefully I can contribute something positive to it.

I'm currently in the market for some firearms so I am going to head across to the classified section now and see what I can find

Cheers

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

hey guys, im from ballarat, victoria

im looking into buying a rifle, got my eye on a 45/70 govt

Hey there,

Hunter from Geelong, just getting back into the swing of things.

Went shooting up near Dunolly last weekend and it gave me back the taste!

Now I'm looking for a new rifle...

G'day all,

I'm a novice hunter, had my licenece for for five years, just about to re-new it. Mainly been shooting foxes and rabbits and started reading about deer stalking. Hope to learn more. Any advice would be appreciated ie: literature dvd's etc.

Got 2 Parsons Terriers, good on the bunnies but havent put them up on foxes yet. Hope to meet new people and hopefully broaden my hunting experiences. I'm 40 live on the Bass Coast Vic, love trout fishing bait & fly, ride a Gsxr 750...... Etc Etc