G'day from - VIC

Hey Guys

I am from Kangaroo Ground in Victoria. I mostly go shooting at one of my grandads properties in Whittlesea Or Ancona both of which are located in Victoria. I have a Norinco Dragaon .177 air rifle, cz 452 deluxe in .22, Model 70 heavy varmint in .222, a boito 12 gauge and a browning a bolt in 300 wsm

I love shooting and just cant get enough of it so it will be great to have a forum where I can discuss my passion with fellow shooters.

Thanks

coen

Howdy guys & girls,

My name is Marco, 26 year old from Lara south west of Melbourne. Been shooting for years but only got into the all mighty Sambar last year and predominantly hunt the Eildon - Mansfield area. Shot a few to date so joined here after a friend advised it may be a good place to secure some additional information on possible ways to get the big boy. Cheers and cant wait to contribute as well as learn.

Regards,

Marco

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

Hi guys,

I'm King, me and a couple of mates have formed our own little hunting club called JUTS (Just us three safaris)

I have been into deer hunting for the past 10 years and really treat it like a religion.

I've decided to join this forum as there are many times where i wish to ask for a second and third opinion but dont have many other hunting/4wding friends to ask...

Look forward to contributing!

Hey Im Tony

I come from Ensay, in East Gippsland.

Im 16

My younger brother and I love hunting and do it every weekend, mainly hunting foxes with my Ruger m77 .220 swift.

I also use my brothers weatherby 30-06 and Dad's a mossberg bolt action 12g and Brno Mod 1 .22lr

Joined the site cause thought it would be interesting and might learn something