G'day from - NSW

Hello to everyone,

Just a quick bit of background on myself, i am from Western Sydney,newlywed enjoy the outdoors

and sport. But above all else, love to hunt and keep a keen eye in at any of the local ranges.

Great to be finally involved with the Aushunt Forum,and am looking forward to getting the info

off you guys to hopefully improve my knowledge on our great sport and pastime.

Regards. O Doyle.

Welcome aboard all Newbys, dont be shy, have a say or ask a question or two. :)

G,Day All,

It,s Been a while between drinks for me , back in the game after a 10 year spell.

Used to hunt ferals with the old bloke on property in sofala, Oberon and walget nsw, but seems so long ago now.

Live in the hunter valley and have been down the range to sight in the rifles.

Sighned up for the R licence as don,t have access to the properties anymore , looking forward to getting out there.

Keen to learn about reloading to make the .222 and 6.5 swed. a bit cheaper to run.

Looking to puchase a lever action, not sure which calibre yet possibly 30/30 or .44 mag but old mate at the gun shop hell bent on selling me a 45/70 which looks a bit expensive to run.

Any advice on the purchase welcome, I,ve fired a 30/30 but neither of the other two.

Also any good excuses for the above purchase to win the debate with the wife more than welcome !!

Cheers

broke :D

Hi all,

liv in the central tablelands. have my own hanging rack an dog cage building business ranging from full accredited racks to dog cages with some pelvic bars on the back. areas i hunt are all over NSW as i have many mates on properties where pigs are plentiful. an i also hunt round julia creek from time to time. but very occasionally. i use dogs an knives best way there is.

cheers,

Hog9in

Gday all.

I'm from Newcastle. Grew up shooting vermin in the Hunter, Mudgee and Armidale regions, but haven't been bush since my minors licence expired many years ago.

Looking to get back into a bit of target shooting and hunting and this looked like a good place to start doing some research.

Gday all, From western sydney, right into hunting, spearfishing and fishing. Looking forward to being a member of this site.