G'day, I am from a small town called Jindera North of Albury N.S.W.

I am 15 nearly sixteen (i have acquired my rifle licence) and started hunting when i was about 8. Up until now, i have been using an Anshutz .22, a single shot 12ga shotgun and another .22 of some sort. I have recently purchased a Tikka T3 Lite 223 in stainless (left handed), it is a great rifle and i would reccommend to all who are looking for a new rifle. A 223 is a perfect model of rifle for most game animals you are planning to shoot. From rabbits to scrub bulls.

Harry

Edited by Harry T

Hi all,

Im from Shellharbour, love hunting, dirt bikes 4WD, fishing and spending time with the family.

All new to this hunting stuff but im finding it very interesting. Hopefully I can bag some pigs, goats and a deer by the end of the year. I think my 308 should do the job just fine. Just need to be pointed in the right direction, eg properties, forests to hunt. So any help would be great :D

Cheers for now and happy hunting

Pete

Edited by pistol pete

hi all im new to the deer huntin scene but have been spending heaps of time out there tryin. any advice would be great as i have spent weeks out there and got zero but love every second out in the bush

cheers

G'Day Folks, Sambarmick here.

Just saying hi and hope you are all well.

Me? I live in Sydney & I'm just another addicted sambar hunter. Totally addicted! (1 of the many!)

Just can't manage to spend enough time chasing THE deer, but I know I'm not alone with that sentiment.

Love the 'Gatta and the Junction, (as well as some lesser known places that hold plenty of deer).

Will see you in the bush, somewhere, sometime......

Hunt safe, wear blaze!

Sambarmick

Hey fellow hunters, finally getting around to organising my firearms license for hunting and vermin control.

I'll be putting a post up in the appropriate area about how to go about the abovementioned subject

Thanks!

G'day,

Have lived and hunted in the Territory, SA, QLD and now the Lower Hunter in NSW.

Hoping to experience some East Coast deer hunting and add a Rusa and Sambar to the list.

Cheers

Dan

Hi All

I live Northern Sydney and hunt state forest and private property in Taree area.

As i am new to forum i wll look arround and post more later.

Till then .

;-)

G'Day All,

Live and work in Sydney, spent a lot of time growing up around Cowra and Wyangala Dam area, fishing and hunting rabbits.

Now with family up on the Northwest slopes and plains, where I trap/shooting pigs, 'roos, foxes etc.

Keen 4wd'er aswell, any excuse to get out touring.

Cheers.

HI ALL , CENTRAL COAST IS WHERE I LIVE AND LIKE ALOT OF OTHER MEMBERS HIT THE STATE FORESTS ALL AROUND THE STATE .ENJOY THE CAMPING AND FISHING AS WELL KAYAK FISHING IS MY PLEASURE

Posting from the Sydney's North Shore.

Never fired a gun but after talking to some friends that enjoy hunting I'm hoping to join a club and get my licence for some targets - maybe even competition if I'm not absolute rubbish.

Hi all,

Obviously, I am new to the forum. I'm from Sydney, Australia and love hunting wild pigs and numerous deer species in this country. I have several rifles including:

- .22LR Remington

- .223 Howa

- .22-250 Howa

- .6.5x55 Husqvarna

- .308 Remington 7600 Police

- .308 Tikka T3 Lite S/S

- .300WSM Browning A-Bolt White Gold Medallion

Love the bush!

hey

from nsw a young keen hunter

and very keen bass fisherman

canoeing and walking into a few gorges for bass regularly.

the tikka gets a good run in the afternoons whilst cooking a feed at the pigs and wallaroos and roos

learnt to shoot with granpas .22 bruno and now inherited it

now sits beside the

tikka 22.250

and hopefully soon the new ruger gunsite scout 308 that comes out soon

YEEWWW

looking at going up northern territory with a good mate

pack the hilux with swags eskies and a good quality rifle and go for some nice big game up there

camels scrub bulls buff and all that stuff

cheers, sam

A few mates and I also have just kicked off a ROD and RIFLE club at our local, cant wait to get right into hunting.Thats grete. I like the theme, this information is useful to me,thank you very much.