G'day from - QLD

G-day everyone my name is matt, im 20 years old, recently brought my first rifle. .223 in the Weatherby SUB-MOA, fitted with a leupold 3x9-50. i've never been hunting just out to the rifle range at belmont. hoping to find someone safe and responsible to go on a hunt with. so if anyone wouldn't mind a tag along. email me @ killer_black_ss@hotmail.com

thank you,

Gday, Simon (38) from Brisbane. Never owned a firearm, lots of pig shooting trips as a boy with my Dad. Looking to purchase rifle (Steyr Pro Hunter 7mm-08 ??) as soon as my licence is processed etc. Would like to get back into pig shooting but need advice on the best ways, permissions etc, thanks

G"day all

Rob (19) from Ipswich. Been a gun lover since I first laid eyes on dad's rifles, and recently obtained my firearms license.

I've been on pig shooting trips overthe past 5 years with dad and one of his mates, and recently I've purchased a remington model 7 in 7mm-08 as my first owned rifle :D

Here to meet likeminded people (far too many anti-gun fanatics here in Ipswich)

Hi girls and boys!!

I'm looking forward to being a member here. I live in Emerald, Central Qld. (coal & sapphire country).

My interests are many and varied........but all outdoors.......I hunt, competition shoot and read everything I can get my grubby hands on with regard to firearms. I own several rifles ranging in calibers from slug to 308. I used to also own pistols until the notorious buy back scare munger campaign..........

Anyway, I hope to learn many things here and maybe contribute a thought or two.

Cheers,

Mich@el

Hi there, my name is Hulrs and I have recently moved to Toowoomba QLD.

I have only been hunting once in AUS but spent much time in the NZ bush.

I am looking forward to hitting the scrub but in the mean time am doing a lot of reading to try and select a good hunting Riffle.

Any tips will be greatly received as I am looking for a good alrounder for Australian Game.

Happy Hunting

Hurls

Name: Dan

Living Area: Ipswich/Brisbane

Background: been shooting with the old man since I could walk

Game Hunting: hares,rabbits,foxes,dogs/dingoes,goats,pigs,roo's and the odd deer. Don't mind a bit of sporting clays

related interests: smoking meat, tanning skins and the like

Calibres: marlin 22lr, boito 410, 310 martini cadet, iac 12g lever, rizzini 12g U/O, carl gustafs 6.5 x 55, weatherby red mist 22/250

Edited by sloshy

Hello all. I am a cockie from the Central Highlands of QLD. I spend far too much time and money on guns and justify it by convincing myself I need all of them for work.

Have been shooting for 30+ yrs and first started reloading about 20 years back. I also spend waay too much time on the 'puter these days and had held off joining here so that I did not waste even more time online. Too late now...

Cheers;

Bondy

G`day from Biloela, I am a 41 year old ,who spends to much time and money on hunting and firearms.

Interests include clay target, Roos and pigs for the box, and shooting rabbits.

Fishing- bass, barra and boats.4WD accesories.

Favourite rifle Ruger 204, scope 4-12x50 Leupold, Shotgun Beretta 682 X Trap.

Cheers

JC

Hi all my names Mahu, Im 28 and I live in Brisbane i have just been introduced to pig hunting with dogs and knife. I have a pup thats 2 months old her mothers Bull Mastiff x Staghound and the fathers Pitbull x Boxer. I am trying to find someone to tag along with on some hunts and learn a bit more and to train my pup when she gets a bit older, I have my own 4WD ute. Any help much appreciated Cheers Mahu

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

Hello new to this forum just looking for the best place for hunting information. I will be relocating from the USA in the next couple of months to the Brisbane area and I would like to hunt Australia. I have been hunting since I was 10 years old mainly with the bow. I have hunted a majority of the game in the USA my favorite being the ELK and then DEER.

I would like to get some information on hunting Queensland hogs to start with.

I am also looking for new mates as you say.

Thank you.