G'day from - QLD

Hey all

Chris here

joined because im trying to affiliate myself with other australian hunters so that i can have a chance to get into the scene a little more and looking for properties in qld to hunt on.

im 20 years old and currently have a 22mag, 243, and a 45-70

looking at hunting all game - hares,foxes,pig and deer.

Hey all

Chris here

joined because im trying to affiliate myself with other australian hunters so that i can have a chance to get into the scene a little more and looking for properties in qld to hunt on.

im 20 years old and currently have a 22mag, 243, and a 45-70

looking at hunting all game - hares,foxes,pig and deer.

where are u from mate? im on the granite belt. might be able to get u out on a hunt with my brother if u want

hello ppl.........

my name is andrew norrie....... the son of the late brian norrie (died in 1997)

some of you may know or may not know who my father was....

BUT

HE OWNED A GUN ACCESSORIES STORE FROM OUR FAMILY HOME IN SYDNEY ( IN THE LATE 80'S) THEN WE MOVED TO THE GOLD COAST IN 1992 THE BUSINESS WAS THEN REOPENED AS GOLD COAST SCOPE DISCOUNTS...... (AGAIN RAN FROM HOME AND WAS MAIL ORDER ONLY OR VIA INVITE TO THE HOUSE)

BIG FULL PAGE ADDS WERE IN ALL THE GUN MAGS AND WE ATTENDED ALL THE GUN SHOWS IN AUSTRALIA.....

I GROW UP AS A KID GOING 4X4ING AND HUNTING....... I STILL GO 4X4ING BUT SINCE MY FATHER PASSED AWAY 10YEARS AGO (AND SOLD ALL HIS GUNS) I HAVENT TOUCHED ONE SINCE.........

I WOULD LIKE TO GET BACK IN THE GAME AS NOW IM OLDER (29) AND PURCHASE MY 1ST FIREARM......

WHAT ARE THE RULES IN QLD NOW???

HOW DO I GO ABOUT GETING A LICENCE???.......... QLD POLICE???

ALSO IS THE MARKET PLACE BIG OR SMALL ENOUGH TO HAVE A DISCOUNT SCOPE AND ACCESSORIE DEALER.......

I HAVE BEEN GIVING THIS SOME THOUGHT RECENTLY AS MY FATHER LEFT A BIG PRESANTS (EVEN HAD A WRITE UP IN SSAA MAG WHEN HE DIED) ON THIS INDUSTRY AND I THINK I WOULD BE ABLE TO PRODUCE A BUSINESS FOR YOU FROM HIS CONTACTS HERE AND OVERSEAS.........

YOUR HELP ON THIS WOULD BE GREAT

THANKS

ANDREW NORRIE

Big Gday TOO

SARA, NORRIE & ANDREW. B)

hi im sara,19, living at the bottom of the cape, love goin doggin, have a 3yr old mastiff x staffy x ridgeback x pitbull bitch, she finds off the back of the ute lugs and holds strong

cheers

That dog is what I call a BITZA. :lol: Welcome aboard.

Hi all, names Jess, been living in Richmond North Queensland for 3 years, but call Nanango (South East QLD) home.

Love hunting Red Deer, but now enjoy hunting pigs with my partner and our Bull Arabs.

Haven't been on AusHunt before so look forward to talking to you all.

Cheers

Grub

G'day

My name is Benjamin.

I live in North Brisbane.

41 years old, have been a member of SSAA for about 15 years.

I now own a rem 7600 in 308 cal,Brono No 2 22cal and a single shot shotgun.

have not been hunting for about 10 years. ( Due to young family and work committments.)

I'm now seperated and have my kids every second week for 5 nights. This gives me alot more time to pursue the things

I want to do.

have been given permission to shoot rabbit and foxes at a small property at Kilkoy and Deer at a few medium size lots around Kilcoy.

Regards,

Benno.

Edited by benno66

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

Hi

My name is Sasa

Live on the Gold Coast

Onley just uplied for licence

Looking at the possibility of commercial shooting

Thanks

Sasa

Hi All,

Name is Ben, currently living in Logan Village, south east Qld. Recently moved from Sydney. Have done a bit of shooting in the past. Mainly roos and rabbits on our familys property near Mudgee, NSW. I currently own a Weatherby .234 and purchased a marlin .17HMR yesterday. Cant wait to get it home. I'm 22, and live with my girlfriend of nearly 6 yrs. We love the outdoors and spend as much time off the beaten track as possible, 4wdriving and camping. Looking to get to know other hunters in the brizzy area to catch up with and plan hunting and 4wd trips. Recently joined the SSAA and am looking to join a Hunting and conservation group. Look forward to meeting people on this forum.

Cheers,

Ben R