G'day from - WA

Pete, where are you fishing mate?

I'll sell you some charts :D

I did that for a living for 13 years, wetlining from Abrolhos to Karratha, trawling for fish/prawns/scampi from Albany to QLD border, crayfishing out of Geraldton, you name it, I did it.

Edited by Sneaky

Pete, where are you fishing mate?

I'll sell you some charts :D

I did that for a living for 13 years, wetlining from Abrolhos to Karratha, trawling for fish/prawns/scampi from Albany to QLD border, crayfishing out of Geraldton, you name it, I did it.

hi, how are you, my nam is strve, huntedalot, wouldnt mine learning about tassie

G'day all, just joined up, Brendan from Perth , I'm into fishing ( boat and shore), shooting and offroading, I know a few of ya's on here hope to meet more.

CHEERS , Brendan,

AKA Mav.

I shoot .177 air, .22 , .22Hornet, .45/70 and 12 gauge so far, also 6.5 x 55 Swed (old but good 1938 build)

And reload for myself and friends

Currently running a .243 and the foxes love it

I'm sure they do.

Welcome aboard.

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

Hi

Wa born and bred , have always enjoyed the sport of shooting and everything that comes with it , camping , mates etc

Just purchased and still waiting on approval for my own first firearm . however have several on my licence though co-licenced.

Would love some properties within 3 hours or so to hunt , shoot at .

Currently do two trips a year , though not enough for my tastes , just looking for somewhere to spend the odd weekend when city life sucks too much .

Oh by the way I am a qualified chef so I will cook for you if invited ! LOL

Hi there,

I'm Lachie from Perth although I spend a fair bit of time in the Adelaide Hills. I'm into fishing, camping, land rovers and wine. My expirences with guns are limited too mucking about on farms getting rabbits or ducks. I figure it's about time to learn some more so I have joined here!