G'day from - WA

Wadda ya say we have a get together at the range?

Brendan, I've got my chrony now, maybe we can have a bit of a shoot, the guys can chrony a few loads, then we can fire up the barbies?

I'll OK it with the powers that be if we think it's a go ahead?

I'm in, if they bring some .22 ammo they can run it thru my pistol too, I have got a full set of swingers here.

I can supply powerpoints at about $6 a box.

Your not from Collie are ya' :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: .

I hear terrible things from down that ways, recon thats where all this cougar crap started , bit of moonshine and someones well fed cat.

funny you mentioned that. got a mate that swears on his mothers grave his seen one of them cats. i pulled him up and said ' now no bullsh*t, you for reals or what'. he swore black and blue he seen one run across the main road down south and he werent on mushrooms or jacks. suppose we all secptical about weird things until we experience or see it for our own eyes :lol:

Hi all

Moved over to WA a couple of years back with work, took me awhile to get some property's sorted as l was away for a large part of last year and the previous year with work, like to get out as often as l can, hoping to get some some tips on where to maybe find some more property with feral animal problem.

Hi all

Moved over to WA a couple of years back with work, took me awhile to get some property's sorted as l was away for a large part of last year and the previous year with work, like to get out as often as l can, hoping to get some some tips on where to maybe find some more property with feral animal problem.

Yeah give me a call Whoosha and I will tell you. About time you found the site.

Hey guys,

Just a call out to anyone who knows of any properties around meekatharra that would be willing to let us shoot goats on as we head up to a property north of newman this weekend?

Rather than just camp overnight, I thought we could bag a few goats along the way.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Sabi

Yeah give me a call Whoosha and I will tell you. About time you found the site.

Things take time in my world to happen, you know that, so tell me about this property you've been promising to take me to, two abanded houses on it and rabbits everywhere, you must have shot a fair few fox's on there aswell.

Hi all from windy geraldton! hope to share and gather from great information from use guys,i.e handloading etc etc better shooting and of cause hunting :)

Hi loki and welcome to the forum. Assailant is from up your way. Look him up.

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone could give me some information or advice about getting in contact people who go shooting. Also, whats the best way to get in contact with people who are happy for shooters to shoot on their property.

I'm not searching for a property letter, I've recently acquired my firearms licence (~4months) but havent had the chance to get experience shooting outdoors.

Thankyou,

Adam.

Hi all,

Just recently moved here from the Eastern side.. looking forward to seeing what's available on this side of the Island !

Have a great day

~Rokster

Aren't you going to be dissapointed......

Welcome mate, where are you located? there's a few of us here that get together for BBQ's etc on a semi regular basis.