G'day from - WA

Nope, the SSAA does SFA for us mate, and a filthy rumour I have heard is that you must have landholder permission for EVERY property you shoot on, so I couldn't take you to one of MY properties as my guest.

I bloody well hope that IS just a filthy rumour. <_<

hope that is a filthy rumor. alotta places i shoot i generally call the cocky as i hit his front gate. and its just verbal...

hmmmm

gday.. im rob, 25, from geraldton.

ive just been linked to this site by epitome whom i know from another site and am glad to see there is a good aussie site in existence!

ive got a 17hmr marlin 917v and a savage model25 laminated thumbhole in .204ruger.

i really enjoy getting out chasing the ferals but dont get the chance to do it often enough.

heres a couple of pics..

a few foxes taken with the 17hmr from a nearby farm early this year

http://exclusif.cc/web/normal_DSC01840.JPG

and one of the goats i took with the 17hmr out at the murchison on a long weekend in autumn..

i havent had the chance to shoot anything with the 204 yet, sighted it in a month or so ago and the crops were so high we couldnt see a thing.. so am waiting until after the impending harvest has cut things down a bit

Edited by assailant

Welcome guys, have a look around the forum, there's some very good info here and some very helpful and knowlegeable people.

If either of you are interested we're having a BBQ at Whiteman Park in Perth on the 14th of November, all welcome.

Have a look up the page a bit, I have a link to it in another post.

gday.. im rob, 25, from geraldton.

ive just been linked to this site by epitome whom i know from another site and am glad to see there is a good aussie site in existence!

ive got a 17hmr marlin 917v and a savage model25 laminated thumbhole in .204ruger.

i really enjoy getting out chasing the ferals but dont get the chance to do it often enough.

heres a couple of pics..

a few foxes taken with the 17hmr from a nearby farm early this year

http://exclusif.cc/web/normal_DSC01840.JPG

and one of the goats i took with the 17hmr out at the murchison on a long weekend in autumn..

i havent had the chance to shoot anything with the 204 yet, sighted it in a month or so ago and the crops were so high we couldnt see a thing.. so am waiting until after the impending harvest has cut things down a bit

Welcome aboard mate.

Nice pic too.

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

Hi

Im trying to find a Kangaroo dog pup for my Dad but they are pretty hard to come by, if anyone in WA has heard of any I'm pretty interested in finding one