G'day from - WA

Aww great, I used to live in Clarkson too. What is this, put your location as places Dale use to live?

I remember when all those suburbs didnt exist and the whole area was bush. Quins was a tiny town that no one ever went to unless you went for a fish. Gees I used to shoot bunnies up around that area up to pipidiny back in the day. :D

Welcome aboard fellow Sandgropers :D

Edited by Dungbeatle

Ohh yeah! It isn't nerdy that I have a countdown clock for it on my desktop isn't it?

easycapture1l.png

... Nor is the fact I made one :mellow:

http://upswf.com/show.php?filename=1250586266320_Untitled-1

Yeah maybe, but then im nearly 40 and I still play online clan matches (Enemy Territory) :lol:

I remember when all those suburbs didnt exist and the whole area was bush. Quins was a tiny town that no one ever went to unless you went for a fish. Gees I used to shoot bunnies up around that area up to pipidiny back in the day. :D

Yeah righto old man

"Back in my day Blah blah blah :lol: "

Nothing nerdy about the video games how else are you suppose to save the world from scum

Not by being a greeny

Quinn's was named after my wifes gret granfather, they use to keep sheep there after droving them down from further north to fatten them up a bit, he planted the 2 big Norfolk island pines that are / were there back in his droving days.

I havn't been there for a loong time so I dot't know if they are still there.

Well thats their story on the place anyway and I have never bothered to research it as my gun's are lic to the farm they own and I ain't rocking no apple cart over a family story.

Yeah righto old man

"Back in my day Blah blah blah :lol: "

Youngins these days :P

No respect :blink:

Remember I know where you live pal, dont make me come around there and give you a clip around the ear hole. :D:lol:

Back in the old days I used to finish afternoon shift on a friday night in perth and go rabbit shooting after work which was a drive down wanneroo road when it used to turn into a gravel road and turn right into ocean reef road - there only farms there then - which was a limestone track and there would be hundreds and I do mean hundreds of rabbits running across the road. You could drive down the road a couple of hundred metres and see a hundred rabbits and turn around and go back and see another hundred rabbits and turnaround again and see the same - the place used to be crawling with rabbits. It was a good place to get rabbits for my brothers greyhounds - those were the days :D:lol::D

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

G'day,

I'm 29 and from Qld.

G'Day Everyone,

I am Sydney based and new to hunting and shooting. I have just obtained my Gun Licence and R-Licence and I am looking forward to spending some time on a few properties past Tamworth in the coming months.

Cheers,

Daniel.